Today has been a rough day! My Boyfriend Chad Steven Wayman, Who was my life, was involved in a fatal car accident yesterday morning. The 11th of January. Chad was my everything. I lived for him! Every little detail of my life had something to do with Chad. Up til now, I was convinced he was the reason i went on with my life day by day. Waiting for him patiently to come home and hold me in his arms. To look me in the eyes and tell me everything would be okay once we got sealed. Which was the plan since I first new I loved him. We have had so many amazing memories together and i feel so priveldged to be the one that he truly loved with all his heart. I feel so much pain and yet comfort at the same time knowing he is gone! But i do know that there was never a time in his life that he was happier. I am so proud of him for being the best person he could be when he went to meet his maker. I know my sweetheart is watching over me. Crying with me and telling me its all going to be ok. I can feel him by my side. I am extremely thankful for the prayers i have been receiving and can feel them trumendously. I will probably blog about him again because I love him so much and I'm not quite sure how quickly I'll be able to get over this tragedy. I'll miss you Mr. Zipper!!! 




14 comments:
Rach, I love you and my heart is aching for you right now. All I know is that the Lord will bless and comfort you during this time. You take as much time as you need and post as many blogs as you want. What an amazing man and missionary he was!
Rachel, I am so very sorry to hear about Chad. I can imagine how much you love him and will miss him. We will keep you and his family in our prayers. Know that we are thinking about you and love you.
Hey Rach. We've tried to call you a few times, but I understand you're hard to reach right now. Please know how much we love you and how proud we are of Chad. I can't even imagine what you're going through, but you are such a beautiful strong woman and I look up to you so much. Hopefully we'll talk soon. Love you!
rachel,
i really wish that we were there to just hug you and let you know how much we love you. we have been and will continue to pray for you. may the lord be with you during these difficult times. we love you.
Rachel I am so sorry to hear the terrible news. There's not much I can so to comfort you, but just to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and those affected by this tragedy. Much love, Ginnie
Rachel, I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do. You are an amazing person, and I admire your strength. I can't even imagine how hard this is, but know that you are in our prayers. Love, Merilee
Rachel,
I know we have been with you alot the last couple days. You are such a strong person. We just want to say again, how much we love you. You bring so much sunshine into our life. Chad is so proud of the person you are and the the person you helped him become. We love you! Bri. and M
Rachel- This is Jackie( your neighbor growing up) I just read about your loss on Kristas blog. I am sitting here crying for you... but I am also amazed at your strength in this terrible situation. I am so sorry for you and your family and all those affected. Please know that everyone here is praying for you and thinking of you. Love jackie
Rach, I just read about Chad on Krista's blog and I want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers! ~Kim
Rachel-
I am also in tears for you. I can't believe how strong you are. You seem to have such a great outlook on life and I hope that can get you through this hard time. Love, Jessica (zajac)
Rachel-I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will pray for you and his family. Know that there is a lot of support behind you. I'm so sorry that this happened, and so proud of the way you are handling this hard thing. Melynn loveless
Rachael,
I mourn with you for your loss. My thoughts are with you during these hard times.
Anje (Demars)
Post a Comment