OH HOW I LOVE MY CHAD!!!





HELLO EVERYBODY! JUST SO YOU KNOW, I AM NOT SCREAMING, I JUST LIKE THE LOOKS OF CAPS. TODAY I JUST WANTED TO POST ANOTHER BLOG ABOUT THE AMAZING MAN IN MY LIFE. NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS SORT OF BACK TO NORMAL, I FEEL AS THOUGH I CAN START TO MOVE FORWARD THE BEST I KNOW HOW AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE. I AM PROBABLY NOT GOING TO GET OVER CHAD FOR A REALLY LONG TIME- AND I WILL PROBABLY POST LOTS OF BLOGS ABOUT HIM CAUSE HE WAS SO AMAZING. SO HERE IS ANOTHER ONE. JODIE (CHAD'S ADORABLE MOTHER) GAVE ME THE CD'S CHAD BURNED WHILE ON HIS MISSION. I HAVE BEEN OBSESSING OVER THEM ALL NIGHT. I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE ALL THESE AMAZING PICTURES I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. IN ALL THE PICTURES, CHAD HAS GOT A HUGE SMILE, OR SOME UGLY FACE HE IS PULLING PROBABLY FOR ME. (OUR LITTLE GAME) ANYWAY, I CAN'T POST EM ALL... SINCE THERE ARE LIKE 2,000 BUT I WILL POST A COUPLE OF MY MOST FAVORITES. I KNOW THAT NOBODY WILL ENJOY THESE AS MUCH AS I DO, BUT HERE IS SO YOU ALL KNOW HOW HAPPY CHAD WAS WHEN HE WAS CALLED TO SERVE! HAVE A GREAT DAY!


















I WAS HOPING I WOULD GET TO HEAR THE STORIES BEHIND ALL THESE PHOTOS, BUT I GUESS IM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO USE MY IMAGINATION!!! SORRY I CAN'T GIVE ANY INFORMATION!

5 comments:

krista said...

I love all of them, but the Christmas tree picture makes me laugh....it's so cute.
You can tell what a positive influence he had on all these people, he will be missed!

Lindsay said...

they are cute pictures! :) He is amazing. I love you Roach! :)

Lisa and DJ said...

Wow! Those are great, great photos! How lucky you/we are to have them as memories! He totally looks so happy and you can just tell he loved the people so much.

Mel said...

Thank you for sharing those pictures! It is obvious that he was an amazing missionary who had many wonderful experiences and blessed many people's lives. What a legacy!

Anonymous said...

Roach....Thank you for posting those pics. It is good for us to see how happy Chad was. Please post them often. I hope that you give yourself credit for you led the way for Chad. He loves you babe, always and forever!