WOW! Might be the only word to describe last night in the perfect word. Chad's little brother Don was baptized last night. It was the most incredible baptism i have ever been to. It was very spiritual and extremely special. One of Chad's biggest goals in life was to get his family back to church! Chad has an amazing family! And i am so grateful that i am so close to them- Well, last night was a little overwhelming! Don asked if i would speak on the Holy Ghost. I was already emotional because of the actual baptism that had just happened. When i got up, i kind of lost it. It was hard to talk! I felt Chad there so strongly it was incredible. I felt him there more strong than when i spoke at the funeral. It was crazy- but awesome. Anyway- I wanted all my family and friends to know that this family is amazing! I wanted to let Don know how proud of him I am and what an amazing thing he did! He is my little buddy and will always be a great friend in my life! Love you Don. Good Job!




4 comments:
That is so neat you are so close to Chad's family. You have had some pretty amazing spiritual experiences. Thank you for sharing them!
Wow Rach. I'm sure you have had such an amazing influence on this family and you should be so proud.
That's awesome Don got baptized, I bet Chad is so proud!
You're becoming quite the public speaker aren't you? You do a really good job, I'm so proud of my little sis!!
Why thank you Sis! I sure am getting my practice in! Chad really was right- public speaking really isn't THAT bad!!! Love ya
Post a Comment