TAGGED!!!

Well! I was tagged by Alisha! Like forever ago and didn't realize it! So i guess since i have nothing else to write about, I will do that!

10 years ago:
Ten years ago i was living my life as a 10 year old. I have no idea what i did when i was 10- play trolls and hang out with megan and ashley metcalf. Thats all i really remember about that time of my life!

5 things on my to do list today:
-go to work
-sleep
-go to my favorite institute class
-Be an amazing assistant for my boss
-Read my scriptures

Snacks I enjoy:
Well, Right now i am eating ice cream! So i like that! I also love sugar cookies and chocolate. Just like any other girl on the planet!

Things i would do if i were suddenly made a Billionaire:
I would travel! That doesn't take up to much money if i have a billiion! I would give it away! I would go to africa and dress the little children like royalty! And feed them the most amazing food ever! Then i would build them homes with running water and working toilets. I would spend it all on the poor people who think they already have it pretty good! And then i would buy some new clothes.

3 of my bad habbits:
-Procrastinating
-Going pee without shutting the bathroom door!
-not keeping my room clean

Places I have lived:
Sandy! I belive thats it! But will be living in a different country or at least state- in the next few months hopefully!

Things People dont know about me:
I am a very sensitive person and get my feelings hurt very easy! I have strange premonitions that i can't control! And i have good self esteem!--- but nobody knows that!

I want to add one! If you could do three things before you die- What would they be?
I would get a family picture (professional)
I would be adventurous by sky diving, scuba diving, and jumping off bridges
I would write my entire testimony in a special place for my friends and family to remember what i know to be true.

I would like to tag my mother, Lindsay, and david!!!

3 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

That was cool to read! I liked all that you'd do with a billion dollars. How often do we think outside our comfy lives? You are amazing... will you come visit us sometime???

krista said...

I love that you want a family picture. Me too. How crazy is it that we don't have one? We REALLY need to get one, it's just hard to get ALL of us together ya know?

Lisa and DJ said...

I'll make sure you shut the bathroom door if you ever come visit. :) It was fun reading this stuff about you.