SO I DECIDED THAT YOU ONLY TURN 21 ONCE AND I WANTED TO REMEMBER IT FOREVER AND EVER. SO WHAT BETTER OF A WAY TO REMEMBER THAN TO SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF MYSELF. SO I WENT SKYDIVING. IT WAS PRETTY AMAZING! IT WASNT QUITE THE RUSH I WAS EXPECTING, BUT IT WAS STILL WAY FUN! THE PLANE RIDE WAS ABOUT 20 MINUTES. WE FLEW TO 13,000 FEET. WE FREE FELL FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 FULL MINUTE AND THE PARACHUTE RIDE WAS 4-5 MINUTES LONG. THE LANDING WAS A BIT ROUGH, BUT NO BROKEN BONES SO I CAN'T COMPLAIN TOO MUCH. OVERALL, IT WAS A GREAT BIRTHDAY TO ME. I HAD A BLAST! WHOO HOO.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I DIDN'T DIE!
me and my instructor getting ready to get in the plane!
Me! Half way up- getting a stomach ache at that point.
Right after the jump!
Free fallin
I love this one cause we are jumping through a cloud! Fun

No wonder my mouth was dry--- Im not sure if i closed it the entire time!
Our landing!
Me and Kevin (Chad's Daddy) He's so brave to jump out with me.
Me and Kevin again- waiting for the weather to clear up so we could jump
My group of buddies who decided to join my birthday adventure. Kevin, Me, Cory, Megan, and Aaron. I had so much fun! I'll probably go again when i get home.

8 comments:
you are now legal to drink. yummy. jk i haven't got your present yet but i swear ON MY LIFE that i will. before the year is over. i swear. haha.
happy 21st! i love you!
Happy Birthday! What a great way to celebrate! You are braver than me for sure!
WOW, crazy, but looks like a blast! Happy Birthday girl!
You are INSANE!!! I am glad you didn't die! We need to get together for lunch before you leave. Let me know what works for you. :)
I'm just glad that your parachute opened, that is my biggest fear. I can't wait to watch the video when I come, you really are CRAZY!
Oh my heck..you are CRAZY! I always said I wanted to skydive on my 30th birthday but now that I'm a Mommy, I probably won't...too scary. :)
I am so glad that you are done skydiving and home safe. Now I don't have to worry about that. Just all the other stuff. Love ya!
I still can't belive you did it! :) You are crazy girl. I love it.
Post a Comment