Our Last Date...

Since I'm leaving on my mission in about a month and Krista came down to spend a week with us- I decided i might not get another chance to take Jackson on another date before i take off for 18 months. So today i took Jax on a little date to spend some quality time with my buddy Hopefully by doing that, it will be a little harder for him to forget me.



Jackson was really cute when he would slide the ball down the ramp. With each frame he would push it a little harder. It was hilarious! We went and got some Pizza after that and ate it at the park. It was the best because almost the entire time we were eating, he had his arm around me and putting his head on me and telling me he loves me! I just love him tons. I can't believe he is going to be like 41/2 when i get home. Crazy. I am gonna miss my little Mooshka!

4 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

I'm sure Krista will make sure he totally remembers you! I just read on the side of your blog how it says you won't have a life for 18 mos. because of your mission. I hope you realize that you will probably have the BEST time of your life. I know it will be hard, but you won't regret it and you will be a better person for it. :)

Lindsay said...

He will totally remember you...he loves you to death. You guys are so cute!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

I enjoyed reading about your little date with Jackson! That is so precious. I have so many memories of my own with my nieces and nephews when they were little and ya know... it only gets better! Your example of serving the Lord have a huge impact on them and those that know and love you!

krista said...

Hey Roach!
Jax is going to miss you like crazy. Thanks for taking him on a couple dates while we were there, he still can't stop talking about it. He sure loves you lots!