Tonight on my way home i saw one of the most beautiful sunsets i have ever seen. I took a picture of it, but it simply doesn't do justice to what it really looked like! But I thought i'd share anyway! Have a wonderful day!
Well Rachey this is just about it. I want to cry! Ok I am :(! I can't believe that you will be gone in the morning. I know that the people in Florida are really in need of you and your testimony. I just want you to know that we all love you more then you will ever know. I am so excited for you to have this chapter be a part of your life. Your mission will not only bring the truth to many but it will make you a great mom and wife one day! I love you and will miss you!
Rach...I have been putting off calling you because I don't want to say bye. I can't believe it. I just want you to know how proud I am of you. You are such a good example to me. You will be the best missionary ever and all your companions will be so lucky to have such an awesome companion. Love you so much Rach! I already miss you!
3 comments:
Very Beautimus. I missed that sunset. Bummer!
Well Rachey this is just about it. I want to cry! Ok I am :(! I can't believe that you will be gone in the morning. I know that the people in Florida are really in need of you and your testimony. I just want you to know that we all love you more then you will ever know. I am so excited for you to have this chapter be a part of your life. Your mission will not only bring the truth to many but it will make you a great mom and wife one day! I love you and will miss you!
Rach...I have been putting off calling you because I don't want to say bye. I can't believe it. I just want you to know how proud I am of you. You are such a good example to me. You will be the best missionary ever and all your companions will be so lucky to have such an awesome companion. Love you so much Rach! I already miss you!
Post a Comment