Yesterday, I chopped all my hair off. I decided that i was sick of it and didn't want to keep up on trying new hair styles and stuff. I was so annoyed with it! I went to my aunt Emily's house and she chopped it all off in one big pony tail. It was about 11.5 inches of pretty healthy hair. I really miss my hair, but am so glad i did it! I will be donating it to Locks of Love Foundation. Which is a place that makes wigs for children with cancer! I have done this 3 times in my lifetime and wont stop. I was blessed with very healthy hair- why not share it with someone not so fortunate. If anyone who is interested in learning more about this you can visit locksoflove.org/donate!!!
CHOP CHOP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ahhhh....your HAIR! You look gorgeous no matter what. I've always thought you had beautiful hair..lucky girl. :)
Isn't it wierd to wash your hair after you chop a ton of it off. You put a huge glob of shampoo in your hand and then you have way too much lather!!
I love your short hair, it's way cute! :)
Post a Comment