A- Attached or Single? Single. Not by choice
B-Best Friend? Megan Metcalf and my mother!
C-Cake or Pie? Same as lindsay. Depends on the day. Cake lately.
D-Day of choice? Saturday, because its a great day off- especailly knowing that sunday is next.
E-Essential item? Blankets. My most favorite comfort.
F-Favorite color? Blue
G-Gummy bears or worms? Definatley worms.
H-Home town? Sandy
I-Indulgence? Frito's and Bean dip
K-Kids? If i have em... I want lots.
L-Life is incomplete without? Chad
M-Marriage date? Was going to be May 1st, 2009
N-Number of siblings? 3. David, Krista and mandybob
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges- If they are cut right. Apples if there is caramel.
P-Phobia's or Fears? Spiders for sure. Murderers and scary psycho people.
Q-Quotes? I don't know any cause im lame!
R-Reason to Smile? Good memories, upcoming events, and future reunions.
S-Season? All of them. I love every season and thats what makes living in Utah GREAT!
T-Tag 3 People- Ali, Lynette, and David
U-Unknown Fact? I am scared to death about my mission- but lie when people ask me how i feel.
V-Very Favorite Store? Costco. No reason. I just couldn't think of one.
W-Worst habbit? I've already said this, but going pee with the bathroom door open!
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? That is a weird question. X-ray, because i take about 10 a day.
Y-Your favorite food? Lobster. Lots of it.
Z-Zodiac? Gemini
Tagged- Me from A to Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How is it that you have a bad habit of peeing with the door open when you are at home but you cant even pee at all in public?? Doesn't make sense!
hahaha.... that is so true. And weird too! haha. funny. I don't know! I guess im too comfortable at home and not enough in public! Weird!
I didn't even know that you like lobster, let alone that it is your favorite food. WIERD! We're excited to see you guys soon!
Great....now I'm craving Frito's. Ha ha. It's fun to read more about you!
will you tag me? it looks pretty fun. HEHEHHH...
yes you can call me hubert cumberdale if you would really want to that much.
bye Marjory Stewart Baxter
Post a Comment