TEMPLE!!!


So- It's been like 2 weeks now, but my computer hasn't been working- So now i get to blog about the most recent thing that is exciting in my life! The Temple. I have always loved the temple and always wondered what happened inside that beautiful building- Well, I finally got to see what it was all about. I went through and received my endowments 2 weeks ago at the Bountiful Temple. It was amazing. It was nothing of what I expected it to be, but even more! It was awesome. I have gone back each Wed. to do some work, and i just love it. My goal is to get to almost every temple in Utah before i leave on my mission. So far, It has just been Jordan River and Bountiful- but next week is hopefully either Salt Lake or Timpanogos. I love the temple and would love to visit all of them some day!!! My experience was amazing and want everyone to experience it for themselves!

6 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

That's awesome! How fun to visit as many as you can before you leave. I'm excited for you. I love going to the temple too. I can tell that I gain more power over my life by going.

Mel said...

Congrats Rach! I am glad you get to take advantage of so many temples. Dan and I loved living downtown and having the Salt Lake Temple being "our temple." We of course loved all of the other ones and feel blessed to live close to the Portland Temple.

Kohnie said...

Glad I could be the one to go with you! It was awesome. Keep it up!

Lisa and DJ said...

Rach, we are so proud of you and are so happy you had such a wonderful experience!

krista said...

I'm sad that once again I couldn't be there. I hate missing out on important stuff like that! Congrats, hope you get to go to lots of different temples!

Lindsay said...

YOu should let us know when you come to the Logan temple. We would love to go with ya. We could do a girls night and leesh and I could go with ya! :) let me know!