This basically is our home. Our classroom in Building 8M room 135. I am sick of this room!
Sister Nielsen, Sister Peterson, Sister Little, Sister Novak. This was our first Sunday. The first day we were able to take a breath. Elder Miller, Elder Chadwick, Elder Rogers, Elder Fisher, Elder Sessions, Elder Weston, Sister Peterson, Sister Nielsen





6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute. She is such a cute fashionable missionary! :)

Alycia said...

She really is the cutest missionary in the whole world! I miss her. Kohn - do you have her address in Florida where I can send her a package and mail? :D

Bastian's said...

She looks too dang cute. I love that girl!

...m a n d i ... said...

Rachel? is that you? you can get onto blogger? or are you breaking the rules?!?!? naughty naughty. i love you sissy
hehehe
bobster

krista said...

Very funny Mandi. Of course she can't blog on her mission, you're a nerd. Sometimes when mom signs in to update Rachel's blog she just forgets to log out and sign in under her own name. That would be cool if she could blog, then i wouldn't have to miss her so much.

Kohnie said...

No that is not Rachel doing blogger you Geek. It is me, your mother!!