Im going to have to make this quick and i hope you will forgive me, but i have hardly any time this week cause we are having a zone Pday which means everyone in the zone is getting together cause its the end of the transfer and doing something fun. We are going downtown to go to the Zoo... so that will be fun, but it is an hour away and we have to get back early to go see malcolm. He is going home to barbados today- so yeah... Our investigators are not really coming along. They have all been sick this week and didn't show up to church and it is kind of one of those down points in the mission. I as well was sick this week. Sis. D gave me her cold and it was pretty nasty. I had to take an extra hour of rest so that i could actually stand. i thought my head was going to fall off. but i am getting better now. Amanda our investigator hasn't been taught yet cause she had to reschedule her appointment last week which is kinda sad, but we are suppose to be teaching her on tues. I do have something cool to say though- This week we were tracting and we were getting lots of door slams and one door opened and we taught these two girls and they immidiately let us in to teach the first lesson- which has never happened for us! anyway- they happen to know Kat and we are going to start teaching them... But yeah. that is exciting. Sister DeMann's Last day in fernandina is this next monday the 10th. And we will be headed to Jacksonville for a couple days. I guess when you leave, you get to party for the last couple days. On Monday you get to hang out with the mission pres. and get to eat with them and everything... and then on tues. you get to go down to the Orlando temple with Pres. Newman- and that takes all day... and you leave first thing on wed. So thats what will happen. And for those two or three days i will spend my time in a threesome somewhere in Jacksonville with two other sisters. That will be exciting. So she gets home on the 12th. She is so excited. I love you so much and hope that you are doing well. I miss you so much and cant wait to talk to you in 2 months. I am looking forward to it. I love you tons and tons. Love always, sister Roach

1 comments:
Did she send pics at the zoo? I want to see some! :)
Post a Comment