Dec. 20, 08

So, I know I am missing out on the Christmas party this year, but I wanted to be there in spirit as much as possible. First I wanted to thank you all for being my family. I cannot even begin to describe how happy I am to have such a family. Especially being out here. I am so grateful for the tight knit family I do have. I appreciate all of you out here during my mission. You're support is so much appreciated! Thank You!
There is a treasure I hold close to my heart. That obviously in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I wish I could make it possible to transplant testimonies or something, but I cannot. I don’t know everything or even close to it, but the things I do know, I know them for a surety. I know that I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father. I know that because when I ask him how much he loves me, He DOES let me know. I know my prayers are heard and answered. I know that even when things in life don’t go as planned, it is for a VERY wise purpose. Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. I know that Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father in the grove. I know that story is not made up. I know that he translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God. I love that book. I wouldn’t be who I am today without it or where I am. I know that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior. I know he knows me and loves me. I know that what he did for me and each one of us was very hard for him and I love him for going through that for me and for us. I am so in debt to him and I can never repay but I know that after all I can do, he makes up the rest. I have a great testimony of sacrifice. I know that through sacrifice, blessings come from heaven that wouldn’t be able to come except in be through sacrifice. I know that I am in Florida for a reason. Heavenly Father has major plans for the people I get to be a part of teaching. I love these people. I would go through all I did again to be able to do this. I know that life can hard, but I know that through the Lord, all things are possible. Including going on in life and enduring the hard times. My treasure this year is my testimony. I do have a testimony. I know these things are true and I know that as we endure, we will be an eternal family and I am SO grateful for.
Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is a sweetie! :)

Bastian's said...

We all miss her like crazy, but what an awesome missionary she is!